Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free BOM!! Block 5!

Remember this quilt?  I wrote about it on November 27,2009.  This is the original antique quilt-which is just  stunning!!  image 

We can make this quilt as Sentimental Stitches is offering the quilt pattern as a “Block of the Month” free! It’s a reproduction and it’s called Beyond the Cherry Tree. Each block will be available free for one month so make sure you download each block in the month that it is offered because after that it will be put on sale in their online store. The blocks will be posted by the 10th of each month. I LOVE this quilt!

I guess in my travels I missed block 4 (darn!)…

image

I hope you didn’t miss it too!  Block 5 is now available (FREE!) so hurry over and download it fast!

This is block 5…very pretty!

image 

So circle the 10th of each month on your calendar (with a Sentimental Stitches beside it…as a reminder)…I’d hate for us to miss out on another block…wouldn’t you?

image

Have a Terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!!

5 comments:

  1. Too intricate for my fingers;) Beautiful patterns though.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette - I have block 4 if you want it...

    Hope all is well,
    Delores

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous quilt. If I only liked to applique...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cripes, there's a lot of work in that. I shall just sit and enjoy reading about your progress!

    ReplyDelete