Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome to Judy’s Garden…

Feast your eyes on this eye candy!  Seattle Judy has finished hand stitching her “My Garden Quilt” (designed by Heart to Hand) and it is magnificent!  My only complaint is Judy didn’t send any close-up pictures!  Darn…I want to see every stitch…every detail!

                    seattle judy garden 2

Judy is waiting for her quilter to work her magic…maybe we can persuade Judy to send some up close and personal shots showing every little detail after the quilt has been quilted?…Come on Judy… WE WANT YO SEE EVERYTHING!! :o)

Have a FUN Friday…(yup…you heard me…another week has whizzed by!  Is it just me or is the world spinning a little faster?…)  I hope you find some time for a little bit of stitching today!~P

11 comments:

  1. It isn't just you. Time is really going much faster. Einstein said that time is like waves and we are apparently on a downhill side of a giant wave of time! Have a good day my dear! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's a beauty, I love the grey background blocks. Hope we get to see it again soon when it's been quilted. Don't you have this pattern as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and look forward to seeing the blocks up close. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her colour choices, some I've seen are very washed out. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful and love how it looks, all together. Yes, time just gets faster and faster and I can't keep up with it, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy's quilt is beautiful. Oh yes, I'd love to see some close up shots. Thanks for sharing and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful! I vote for close ups too. Great job, Judy! And thanks, Paulette. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, it is pretty. I agree. Up close and personal shots would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet!! And I love your quilt in your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beauty and yes we do want to see close ups

    ReplyDelete