Thursday, October 30, 2014

Be the Good…

Today it’s Glynis’ day to shine…and SHINE SHE DOES!!  Glynis has been busy stitching Primitive Gatherings’ Sunflower Summer BOM…Now, when you order the Summer BOM, part of the package deal is you get another FREE project kit!  This year the FREE kit was called “Believe”.

I mean, really, does it get much cuter? 

I think not…

Lisa Bongean from Primitive Gathering out did herself and Glynis, with her bits of wool and thread, did an amazing job!

IMG_2298

The background and snowball blocks are made of soft PG flannels…the daisies and the basket are made from the softest PG wool…what a combination!  BAM!  For such a small mat it packs a whopping punch! 

IMG_2300

Glynis changed the pattern a bit.  Instead of stitched daisies around the quilt, she stitched wee coloured circles of wool daisies for more of a colour impact!  They REALLY do POP now!

And the sentence stitched at the bottom of the quilt…

IMG_2299

… “Believe there is good in the World”…with BE THE GOOD in red…sending out a subtle message.  LOVE IT!!

Yup, I BELIEVE Glynis outdid herself once again!  Love my talented, woolie friends!  Thanks for sharing, Glynis!

If you want your own kit then go HERE…I’m sending you to Primitive Gatherings’ Shop…it’s up to you to find it!  Yikes…I can never find what I am looking for when I go there!!  Maybe it’s not offered for sale yet?  IT’S BEEN FOUND…GO HERE!!  Would you BELIEVE that the kit is ONLY $22.50!!

WINTER SOLSTICE QUILT ALONG…our big reveal is TOMORROW so make sure you come back for a look-see!  You will be amazed…you will be impressed…you will be inspired…you will ready for Winter Solstice!!  Will I see you tomorrow….? 

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P

14 comments:

  1. This Primitive Gatherings pattern was the freebie with the Summer Block of the Week this year, so it isn't available for purchase yet, as far as I know. I love it and am waiting for it to be sold.
    Gynis did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding the kit!! I kept seeing the price on the page as zero and assumed it was still unavailable for purchase. I hadn't noticed the drop-down menu with a price listing was there!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... your blog will sell them out.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynis is putting me to shame, I have to get min out and start stitching them again. I love her variation of the design. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The basket is my favorite part of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little quilt, makes me want to finish mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really a cute wool quilt. I will be back tomorrow to see what has been going on. ;-) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Glynis did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that little freebie. Glynnis did a wonderful job on it. What a Woolie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is a cute quilt, love how hers came out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great job Glynnis has done with this wool quilt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny......I'm at the Houston Quilt show and the last booth I went to last night was the Primitave Gathering booth and I saw that pattern and asked if they had the kit and they were out, but checking the trailer for more...so maybe today I'll be able to get it.....I sure hope so.....I love it....

    ReplyDelete