Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Amazing Race begins TODAY!

Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL…today is the first day of Quilt Sue’s Pick Four Book Tour!

 

I hope you are prepared to hop, skip and jump all over the globe in the hopes of WINNING your own copy of this wonderful book!  Geeze this is sounding a lot like the Amazing Race…and AMAZING it will be!!

Now go to the Box to see where your first stop will be…

Today you are off to Sunny England to visit Hazel at~Hazel's Quilts.  You will feast on tea, fancy sammies and little dainties!  Don’t forget to wear your best ‘visit the Queen dress’…oh and wear gloves (NO, not your free motion gloves!!) Sheesh!  You must perform your task, to the best of your ability, before entering her Give Away…and may the best quilter win!!

As you can see, it is going to be a VERY busy week for our contestants…skip down the list…to Aug. 31!!   Yes, you will be visiting ME in exactly ONE WEEK!!  YIKES!!

Hmmm…what will your challenge be??  Eating something gross…one of my meals perhaps?  Climbing my cedar tree and bungee jumping off?  Scooping doggie ‘doo’ from my backyard?  Where do your talents lie?…Only the strong will survive in this Amazing Race…

OK, Ok…so maybe I watch a little too much TV!  Now hurry over to Hazels…and don’t forget the gloves…mittens will do!  Oh…and good luck..You are going to LOVE ‘Pick Four’!

Have a Wild Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I wear my free motion gloves everywhere. Now you want me to wear regular white gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Love your post, Paulette - my FMQ gloves are bright puce pink, and not for refined society, I think!

    See you over at Mary's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I LOVE your view of us Brits.

    ReplyDelete