It’s a ‘Good Thing’ I don’t own this book…“More Layer Cake, Jelly Roll & Charm Quilts” or I would HAVE to toss all of my current UFOs aside and start on this cover quilt…GORGEOUS!!
Now close your eyes and picture this quilt made up using Rouenneries Deux fabric by French General…did your heart just miss a beat?? Scroll down….
When I was at the ‘Quilter’s Coop’ in Temecula, this quilt was hanging on the wall …yup…there she blows..THE BASKET QUILT made in Rouenneries fabric..!!
I have the fabric…now I just need the BOOK!! I DO like this quilt made up using the fabrics on the cover…sheesh…I just might have to make TWO!! What about you?…are you a Basket Case too?
GIVE AWAYS SPOTTED!! Blogland is hot right now with Give Aways…
You could be a lucky winner of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks magazine…and more!!…Each designer is hosting a GIVE AWAY…here’s today’s lot!!
Today’s Featured Designers
1. Judy Laquidara: patchworktimes.com
2. Jennifer Chiaverini: elmcreek.net
3. Peg Spradlin: handicraftsbypeg.com
4. Julie Herman: jaybirdquilts.com
5. Amanda Murphy: amandamurphydesign.blogspot.com
6. Jennifer Ofenstein: sewhooked.com
7. Denise Russart: justquiltin.wordpress.com
8. Helen Stubbings: hugsnkisses.typepad.com
9. Pam Vieira-McGinnis: pamkittymorning.blogspot.com
10. Monique Dillard: opengatequilts.blogspot.com
11. Lee Heinrich: freshlypieced.blogspot.com
12. Mary Andra Holmes: sistersquiltingtrunk.blogspot.com
13. Paula Stoddard: QM Associate Editor
So pour yourself an extra coffee and get clicking!! There’s plenty to go around…like a 100 or more…SEW Good luck!
Have a Thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P