Sew Cal Gal is up to her old tricks…you’d think she would be busy recuperating after hosting the Pet on Parade Quilt Show…but no sirree sir!! No flies on Darlene! She has organized an AccuQuilt Fall Blog Hop that runs this week!
Here’s the schedule~
Monday, September 26th
- Darlene (SewCalGal) - www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Tuesday, September 27th
- Terrie (Bits & Pieces) www.terriesandelin.blogspot.com
- Sharon (Craizee Corners) www.craizeecorner.blogspot.com
- Katrina (Sunshower Quilts) www.sunshowerquilts.blogspot.compssst that's me!!
- Connie (Quilting by the River) www.conniekresin.blogspot.com
- Mary (the Tulip Patch) http://www.tulip-patch.blogspot.com/
- Polly (Polly's Porch) www.auntpollysporch.blogspot.com
I would have LOVED to have been part of this Hop…’cause you KNOW I’m a huge GO! lover!…but I have a full plate right now…one more ‘job’ would throw me ‘over the edge’! We leave in 34 days for our FIVE month holiday!! That’s FIVE months!! What to take?? YIKES!! I want to take my whole stash! Wool and Cotton!! And…What about patterns!! What? Leave THAT behind…NEVER!! I have to tell you I am a ‘bit’ stressed!!…but in a good way…sort of…
My husband just cleaned out the basement to our 5th wheel…see that space on the left? I think I can squeeze in my GO! and all my dies…? Some of the Club House quilters have been wondering if the GO! is heading South with us…what do you think? Is it a GO!? More importantly do you think Hubby will notice…?? He has told me to cut back on what I bring this year…something to do with a weight thing…but geeze-louise the GO! is light as a feather…
…and I figure if I bring just a couple of tops and a few capris and a nightie or two I am set in the clothes department…
So what do you think?? Is SHE a GO!?
Don’t forget to head over to Sew Cal Gal’s to see what she is up to…along with her GO! to friends! This is SEW my kind of Blog HOP!!
Have a Marvelous Monday and Happy Quilting!~P