Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recess Fun!

Yesterday while cleaning up the Sweat Room…(It looked like a tornado had hit it, with bits of wool and pieces of Steam-A-Seam all over the place!)  ..a BELL went off!  I spotted my newest Thrift Sale find (see yesterday’s post!!)  and Recess began…P1150631

Before I knew what possessed me I was getting out my trusty GO! machine and the Equilateral Triangle Die and….

P1150630

…Presto!  Instant hexagons…I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this die!! 

P1150628

Ahhhh…don’t you just love RECESS!

P1150629  Hope you had fun during your Recess?

Have a Wild Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

11 comments:

  1. Such a clever use of those strip pieces. Do I look a little green from envy over that GO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are in LOVE with our GO's aren't we. On Saturday I was at Cloth Castle for a Notion demo day and a gal I met through other classes there sat beside me. Well, at break I was scrounging for fabric and giving her a demo on their GO!machine, yep they should hire me just for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those blocks look amazing! I'm gonna have to whisper in Santa's ear for one of those machines for Christmas this yr! Looks like a lot of fun too!

    smiles,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked at the GO and GO! Baby, but thought I wouldn't use it very much. Also have tried many times to win one. After seeing what you did, and a few other bloggers, I'm thinking Santa should be bringing me one this Christmas. It will be at the top of my list! Your blocks look great and this will be even sweeter than the rail fence option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pieces with the die, love the shades.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, looks like you did have fun. I'm liking the soft fabric colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....that was really neat. I put a go machine on my Christmas list. I can't believe your going to get a really cute quilt for around $4.00. Way to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are sooo cute!! I too am putting the Go on my Christmas list. I'm not sure if I want the Go! or the Go!Baby just yet. I can't seem to win one either so maybe Santa will be nice this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a wonderful transformation. It's amazing how different the blocks look cut and placed that way.

    ReplyDelete