Monday, July 4, 2011

She’s a DOLL!

Cathy of Quilting on Turtle Hill Blog is up to her old tricks…yup, she’s GIVING AWAY another doll!!  Would you believe that she MAKES these lovely dolls from scratch!  I should know…I was the lucky winner of last month’s doll…Little Sweet P is somewhere between here and Virginia…poor thing got caught in the Canadian Postal Lockout so she hasn’t reached me YET!!  :o(   Don’t delay…you might be the lucky winner of this month’s cutie!!  But don’t go yet…

image

Hey, have you noticed this sweet little button on my sidebar?

image

Hugs from Helen is having embroidery/stitching lessons every Sunday…if you want to learn some stitches or maybe brush up on your skills then click on the button on the right and see what Helen taught us yesterday!  You might want to add this button to your own blog…that way you will remember to check up on Helen every Sunday and see what she is up to!  She’s a great teacher!

Blogland is FULL of FUN Give Aways right now…and Inchworm Fabrics is no exception!!  Jeanette has put together a package of surprises that sure grabbed my attention…you might want to hustle over and have a look for yourselves!

image

And today is the LAST DAY to enter my Give Away…go HERE to leave a comment!!  Love hearing from you!!  Good luck!!

And to all my American Blogging friends~

image

…have a Happy July 4th holiday and I hope you enjoy this day with your family and friends whether you are out partying, camping, picnicking, visiting, entertaining or just relaxing at home!

Wow!! You’ve got a busy morning planned…You better get started!

Have a magical Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

4 comments:

  1. Poor little Sweet P. I hope she's not sweltering on the back of some truck somewhere. She'll be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always so full of fun! When I have my give away I am tell you first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your little 'sweet p' arrives soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous win! She is adorable. Congratulations Paulette!

    ReplyDelete