Saturday, July 9, 2011

I found it in the Pumpkin Patch…

…well actually I found it over at Andover Fabrics and it’s FREE!!  I printed it off…and my ink is low so the colours are terrible BUT if you go HERE you can see the true colours and get your own copy!

P1140585

The pattern is designed by Renee Nanneman (author of the Need’l Love Threads Books) and the quilt is made out of her new line of fabrics call Pumpkin Patch Plaids (I’ve talked about these before…gorgeous fall colours!)  But this quilt could be made out of any fabric and would be great to use up all those bits and bites of fabric that you always have left over after you’ve completed a project.  Or you could make it from another fabric line…use up some of those charm packs.  AND you could use your GO! to cut out the 2 1/2” blocks using your strip cutters…NOW I’m really excited!!  However you do it…check it out…did I mention that it’s FREE? 

I should also mention that Renee Nanneman at Need’l Love has a kit for it which is a very reasonable price and includes the pattern ( oh yeah it’s free!! :o) 

image

If you are in the mood for a little Christmas Cheer then head on over to Quilt Sue’s and wish her a Merry Christmas.  image

Sue is right in the middle of the Christmas Quilt Along!  I’m sorry that I can’t partake in the Christmas Festivities this month but I have things to do, people to see, places to go… but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t join in the fun and make a prezzie or two…go on…you know you wanna…!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! The progression of color tints is what is so beautiful to me.
    I wish I had a Go! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shades in that quilt, would be a great one to try for piecing and color gradation.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous pattern - simple and yet impressive. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are posting so early I can only surmise that you are going garage sailing -lol- and a beautiful day for sailing it is (except for the lack of wind)I was hoping to hit a quilters sale in Victoria but it doesn't look like it was meant to be. Another time.Weather is lovely in Crofton. Hugo's gone to Ucluelet with a fishing friend and I'm just mellowing out and planning to organize - not sewing room yet.photos of your pond and flowers were so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the link to this great quilt pattern! I have a fall jelly roll that would be perfect for this! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link through to the free pattern. It's a GORGEOUS quilt. I think that black is what makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the link for the pattern! I think it would make a very beautiful quilt. :)

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you find all these cool things????

    ReplyDelete
  9. whaaaa, I am still "Go Barren" but I do collect lots of little squares! My printer is doing the same thing...I just don't get why I have to keep feeding it ink!

    ReplyDelete