Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AND the Winners ARE….

Time to pick two winners!!  Druuuuuuuuummmmmmm…rooollll please….

Behind Door NUMBER ONE we had this lovely little bundle…

image

The winner is…HANDS SEW FULL (Bells and whistles are going off…yeeeeaaaahhhhhh the crowd roars!!!)

And behind Door NUMBER TWO we had wool for the wool crazies…

image 

Druuuuuummmmmmm roooooolllllll…..(Humour me…this is a left over thing from teaching Grade One for WAY too long:o} 

The winner is Peggy~ Peg’s Life in the Button Jar (confetti flies and Bob Barker comes out with a tiara and flowers…or was that Bert Parks…??)  And the crowd roars once more…

So that ends our little party…I know Peggy is jumping up and down in her button jar and Hands Sew Full REALLY does have her hands FULL but the rest of you are feeling…well a little like losers…believe me I KNOW THE FEELING!…but don’t despair!!  There are TONS of Give Aways out in Blogland and it is fun to hope and dream…AND we CAN’T ALL win…but maybe someday you will hit the big time…like the LOTTERY or a CRUISE…or a CAR…Yeah…someday we are going to hit it BIG TIME!!  Get that Conga Line going…We are going to win~BIG……We are going to win…BIG!  So make sure you keep trying and entering all the Give Aways!!  The Party was fun and it’s been great getting to know you just a bit better!

Hope to see you tomorrow… YOU, leader of the pack, take that Conga Line right out Door NUMBER THREE! 

Whew!!  Now that was FUN!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!
    I need to get going to week and start finishing things and get going on new patterns. Going to be hot, so stuck in the air, so good week to get busy.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo - congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conga!!!! congrats to the winners! it is so funny because whenever I pick up a patient to go back to the OR I know which room they are going into and I always say...come on down...you chose door # (whatever) and lets hope it ain't a donkey! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! I'll just settle with my own old fabrics and patterns, and believe me, I have enough of both. (Yours were just simply more interesting!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to those winners, and to you and your blogoversary, Paulette! You never fail to inspire.
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners. But, Paulette, I thought in our 'new' world we all get a trophy ~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners!
    As I conga out the door, I am sorry to leave you to the clean up. It was great and I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to the winners! So much fun to play and hope and dream - us quilters are so easy to please - lol.
    You must have been such a fun teacher P. I wanna go back to k/1 - got the strap in grade 1, needless to say I didn't like teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrat's to the winners, it was their lucky day. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy for all the winners, congratulations. Also, thanks to Sweet P for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes yes, congratulations! and ALWAYS think positive.

    Here's to 723 MORE followers!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winners! I'm kind of glad that I did not get a new project to start. Thanks for a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOO HOO!!! What a party! I feel so lucky! Thanks so much Paulette, I am so excited to win! Here's to your great blog and fabulous party events!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! I am so excited and can't wait to get my wool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations ladies and a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lucky girls!!!!!What fun the will have....It's great that you share...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners!!! I don't mind not winning, I enjoyed the dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any chance of me changing my name!!! No really congratulations to these girls, am sure you have sure made their day Paulette. thanks for the opporunity and generous givaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats to the winners, what wonderful prizes!
    have a great week
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to the winners! Thanks Paulette, it was fun to be part of your conga line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats to the winners!!!..lucky them!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paulette, that was such a nice giveaway! You are so generous!
    Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to the winners and to you on your two big milestones.

    ReplyDelete