Sunday, July 24, 2011

Primitive Quilts and Projects Fall 2011….

…has arrived in all its splendor!!  Once again it has lived up to expectations!! 

Love the quilt on the cover by Lois Hagmeier!  It’s call Summer’s Last Bloom and is very scrappy, done in raw edge appliqué using gorgeous Kansas Trouble fabrics!!  AND there are the sweetest covered buttons in the centre of each flower…it’s definitely going on the ‘To-Do-List”!!

P1140824

As you can see lots of great projects are inside…

P1140829

Some of my personal favourites….

  P1140825 P1140826 P1140827 P1140828

Yup, my ‘To-Do List just got a whole lot longer!! 

Yesterday I posted about Accuquilt’s Stash Busting Photo Contest…(if you missed it you can read about it HERE!)

image

I forgot to mention that I’m trying to win a GO! Fabric Cutter for the Heritage Quilt Guild…so if you haven’t voted, NOW is your chance!   Yesterday some of you were having difficulty getting into Accuquilt’s site to vote…hopefully the bugs have been ironed out and you can do it today!  And remember you can vote once a day until the Contest ends on July 31.  So GO! now and vote…for your favourite photo!

This morning I am off to Vancouver to spend the whole day with my two eldest daughters and their friends.  I have missed spending time with them all together…just wish ‘the baby’ could spend the day with us too!!

Have a SUNNY Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the preview of the magazine. I subscribe to it, but I guess it takes longer to get down South.LOL Best wishes for you to win a GO! for your quilt group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thanks for the preview. I'm hoping my issue will arrive next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still waiting for mine, seems our of states went first this time.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing about the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What???? you didn't like the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another fabulous issue - hopefully mine will be here very soon.

    Another vote from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute photo of you submerged in your fabric....we all could do that, I am sure! Heading over to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got my vote!! I hope that you win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely projects and they look so perfect for you! I just voted - you certainly have the most creative photo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cover quilt too but my absolute favourite is the one with the cat and the pumpkins. That's a great stash photo, I'll go and place a vote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sneak peek at the latest edition of Primitive. I can't wait until mine arrives in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which one are you going to do first? Am now heading to put my today vote in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want to change your existing battery, you certainly need to select the exact same kind with your existing one. They believe this means brand loyalty is eroding. Phone cases that include an external battery are also available.

    ReplyDelete