Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Singing in Harmony (by Moda!)

Look what I stumbled onto at Fabricland the other day….and for only $4 a metre (that’s 39 inches!)  P1040115I’m going to add it to my Harmony (by Moda) stash.

image

Then I popped into the Thrift shop on the way home and found this quilting book for only 50 cents.  I love the quilt on the cover and bought it just for that.  Did I mention it was only 50 cents…I mean really, what can you buy for 50 cents now a days?….think about it….NOTHING!…except this lovely little quilting book…

 P1040117

Don’t you just love thrifting…. :o)

P1040119

Can’t you see this done up in my Harmony fabric?  I sure can….they’re singing in Harmony!

Christmas is only a few days away!  I hope your Christmas preparations are going well..and if they’re not…what the hey…no one is going to notice if the floor doesn’t get washed or the shortbread doesn’t get made.  The important things about Christmas can’t be polished or baked…

P1040013

…put on some Christmas music, give those around you a hug  and all’s right with the world! 

Which reminds me – thanks to my blogging buddy, Julia from Julia’s Place, I have been listening to Christmas music all week - from my computer!!  If you are like me and are a computer moron, then maybe you don’t know about this site called Playa Cofi Jukebox.  It’s like a Jukebox and you select what you want to listen to…I love it!!  Thanks Julia!! I highly recommend the Current Top 20 – under Christmas…It’s a good thing! 

Today it’s grocery shopping for the BIG day and YIKES!  Got to bake that shortbread!!  To heck with the floors!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting (if you have time)!

10 comments:

  1. Harmonious treasures, indeed.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stash can certainly use some black...do tell where you found the great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds and i have that book too, a friend sent it to me, from her stash. I got some new books and fabric from her, for christmas, so I am going to have lots of fun this winter, working on new quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I great deal! I can't wait to see your finished quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Paulette, glad your enjoying the music..

    Sure wish I lived near you so I could go shopping with you...that is a great lot of bargains...I see a fabulous new quilt coming up!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great buy! Like you, I can definitely see those fabrics making beautiful music together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I wish I was closer and get all the wonderful goodies you got!, thank you so much for stop by my blog, :) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black fabric! You are quite the shopper. Now I keep picturing you leaving stores with your deals like the Ikea lady. LOL. You certainly are the queen of the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Harmony and it's perfect for that quilt...what a bargain. And those blacks in the first picture are just wonderful! I'm with you...forget the floors, there are a lot more fun things to do...ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy fabrics, and what a bargain you found on that book!

    ReplyDelete