Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Addiction(s)…

It’s Hand Quilting Day…so before I head out the door, I thought I’d share a couple of shots of my newest Schnibble quilt… lil’ Rooibos…he is still in the infant stage…He WOULD have been an easy quilt to bang off but there is just too much on TV with all these season finales- Jack doesn’t die (24), the Biggest Loser ended up being the person who weighed the most (he looked fantastic!), and we still don’t know if Alicia will stand by her cheating husband or run off with Will (The Good Wife-love this show!!)  And it’s not over…American Idol’s on tonight…YIKES! Will it be Crystal or Lee…I love them both so I will celebrate regardless of who wins…So let me just clarify…I REALLY don’t watch a lot of TV…;o)

Back to my lil’ guy~ I have used two Butterfly Garden Charm Packs~ such lovely rich colours.  The side setting triangles go on next and they are a burgundy red colour…I’m hoping enough contrast to make this baby sing!

P1080001 P1070998 So there you have it…LOVE these little Schnibbles…if it wasn’t for TV I’d be working of my third Schnibbles quilt…yes, I am addicted…to Schnibbles that is…not TV!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

  1. It's looking great! I'd never get anything done if I got caught up in those shows, but I did try to follow Lost the past 2 seasons...why I'll never know. I still don't really get what just happened!☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those finale's do put a crimp in things, don't they. LOL

    Love your new Schnibble - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know P, these finalies are exhausting..We have yet to watch DWTS but we taped it..Then we can all quilt.. Yahoo!! What do you like about the shcnibbles? I love your color scheme and it is coming together nicely..Are they easy? I have seen several others that love these snibs too.
    Have a great day
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful fabrics, looks wonderful on the floor.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love it...I do....and the fabrics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm addicted to the Schnibbles AND the TV. At least looking at the Schnibbles on everyone else's blog!

    Love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's looking great! I'd never get anything done if I didn't at least do some hand quilting while watching TV..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be an absolutely gorgeous quilt and in my favourite colours too. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished and also to starting some Schnibbles myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's SO pretty!!! I can't wait to see the setting triangles added!

    ReplyDelete