Monday, November 26, 2012

It’s Going to Be a Wonderland…

..but instead of a WINTER Wonderland, it’s going to be a WOOLIE Wonderland!!

I  am teaching a Wool Ornament Workshop this morning…and just look at what will be flying around our work room!

 P1200919

Be prepared for a wool blizzard!  Ten new to Wool Students + a bin full of wool = a Blizzard full of FUN!!  I’ll be taking my camera…

In the meantime…HOP on over to Sew Unique Creations’ Blog for the Buttermilk Basin’s Primitive Christmas Blog Hop…IT STARTS TODAY!! 

Have a Magical Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! I want to be #11 - can I come please - I promise not to drool on the wool. Pretty please!!!!! :-)

    Sigh! OK, I'll just wait right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be a great class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun. I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I'm sure they're going to all make lovely ornaments.

    ReplyDelete