FYI…I’M IN THE RED!! SUE’S IN THE BLACK…shheeesh…THE STORY OF MY LIFE!
This is HOT off ‘Quilt Times Blog’…Quilt Sue has posted Mr. Linky for her post ‘Fancy some Christmas fun....’ This is involving the Festive Mystery Quilt that was started at the beginning of the year!!
READ ON TO SEE WHAT SUE HAS TO SAY….
.... before we all go over to Sweet P Quilting and Creations on Saturday, where Paulette is waiting to welcome us to the June Christmas Quiltalong? Well, here's what you have to do.
1. Take all the parts you have made so far for the Festive Mystery quilt,
2. Lay out your pieces to show what you think the block will look like. Go on, I bet most of you have been doing that anyway, in the privacy of your own homes! Now it's time to go public,
3. Take a photo of your block, and post it on your blog before Saturday,
4. Sign in to the Linky at the bottom of this post, using the address of the post where you show your "block",
5. Go and see what everyone else thinks we're doing.
Then, on Saturday, before I post the next installment, I will use Mr Random Generator to draw a winner from among those people who've linked, and that winner will receive a small prize.
(It’s me…) HERE’S THE PART FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN’T BEEN MAKING THE MYSTERY QUILT BUT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN THE CHRISTMAS FUN…AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, WIN SUE’S GIVE AWAY!!
If you haven't been making the quilt, you could still join in, by drawing out the parts on paper that we've been making, and using them instead. You can find the instructions as follows: Part 1, at Hazel's Quilts, Part 2 is at Needle, Thread, Happiness, Part 3 is over at The Cuddle Quilter's place and part 4 is over atVrooman's Quilts. If you're working along with us but don't have a blog, you can still enter by sending me a photo of your entry and I will show it on my blog.
(Me again)…NOW HURRY OVER TO SUE’S AND SIGN UP…REMEMBER THERE IS A PRIZE AT STAKE!! GOOD LUCK! P