Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Plan for the Day is…

..to finish off this baby…yup, that’s the Wee Baskets getting closer to becoming a quilt top!!  Yahoo…

P1170735

And then if all goes well…I can get out these yummy strips that I cut from some Pumpkin Patch Fabrics…Don’t they just scream AUTUMN!!

P1170663

Which is a Good Thing because that is EXACTLY what I’ll be making!  An Autumn Quilt from… P1170665

..this book..called Autumn Gatherings!  LOVE this book!

P1170667

And if I don’t start now it may not get finished by Autumn…

P1170666

..because you KNOW how the best laid plans go!  :)

Have a Sunny Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

13 comments:

  1. That will be a wonderful quilt to make, a nice mix of piecing and appliqué so doable;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are gorgeous! I especially love the autumn quilt and can't wait to see the first glimpses of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those fabrics, been looking online for them, gorgeous colors as is your basket quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new project is going to be loverly, loverly. Do you plan to do the appliqued border in wool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, both your projects are divine!
    How many more baskets left to add?
    Maybe you can start those 9 patch blocks as a leader/ender project?
    Have fun, Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely blog
    good job dear

    http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love! Which one do I make first your winding ways or this beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmmy! I love those colors and plaids. Your quilt will be beautiful! It makes me want to check out that book :-)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute baskets & I love your plaid project, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How right you are about starting fall projects now. Autumn fabrics inspire me the most. You have a great project picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love that Primitive Gatherings look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Autumn Gatherings and it has so many great patterns, and fall is my favorite season. Your Wee Baskets look wonderful - keep us posted on your progress on the autumn quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your basket quilt is turning out beautiful!! And those autumn fabrics- ohhh, they're gorgeous- love, love, love them!:) Can't wait to see that one! Enjoy your day- we are having summer temps here in Ohio- crazy, 78 degrees today and the next 2 days up in the 80's. Everything is sooo mixed up. We'll take it but kind of scary!!

    ReplyDelete