Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strut Your Stuff…

..or rather strut your roosters.  And boy do I have roosters…just wait and see!!  Barb of Bella Vista will be hosting her second annual Rooster Party…It will be taking place on  Friday, August 6th.  So if you have rooster art, decor or sculptures you may want to show and tell…

You hear that boys…so ruffle your feathers and get ready to strut your stuff! It’s party time…I wonder if the HENS can come?

image

NEWS FLASH!!  Primitive Pieces by Lynda has come out with two new patterns- May Flowers and Patchwork Angels…and they are both darn cute!!  Plus there is a new book coming out this month called A Little Porch Time…cute title…and guaranteed gorgeous inside…I can’t wait to get my sweaty little paws on it!!

image

Where does she find the time to write two new patterns AND a new book?…I’m still drooling over her last two new patterns Block Party and Funda’Bundle 2…both were at Spring Market…LOVE them!!  I think I need to up my vitamins…

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting! P

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the new book. I still need to make the last ones she sent me.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Rooster Party...never heard of such a thing...very cool idea.

    I'm with you...I need to up my vitamins too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching her website for that book - looks really good. I haven't seen the two new patterns yet though but I'll take a look. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book looks so good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete