Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jax’s Quilt

I always get a warm and fuzzy feeling whenever I give a quilt away to a wee one.  In this case it was to a neighbhours’ daughter…she just gave birth to baby, Jax.  (I love the name!)

I hope baby Jax likes it…

IMG_1446

Wrapped and ready for his happy and very proud grandpa to deliver…

It’s a good thing I quilt better than I wrap! :o)

IMG_1447

Yup, this is another reason… a very good reason… why WE QUILT!  Don’t you agree?

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

9 comments:

  1. It's adorable! Jax will love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt.. lovely colors..
    Love the name Jax.. its mine too! :)
    Smiles :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out so cute! Lots of colors for baby Jax to look at too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came out very sweet . A special gift . Jax will love it. Rhymes with my grandsons name Max ! Always exciting to make a quilt for a special someone ! It's a good feeling to give !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really fun quilt for a baby and I am sure he will love it, as well as his mommie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt! A perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and a quilt that I am sure will be treasured as she grows up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby Jax is going to love being snuggled up in this I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete