Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas in July…continued…

Now HOW did that happen?  It was Monday just yesterday and then BHAM!…it’s THURSDAY!  Geeze I have got to move a little faster…or maybe I need to S..L…O…W  down?  Regardless, August is just around the corner!!  Our Summer is going too fast!

Summer bummer…it’s time for Christmas…Heritage Christmas that is!  Everyone was suppose to bring Christmas projects, hopefully current…to share on our special Christmas Day! 

So sit back, pour yourself an eggnog and enjoy the show…

It was fun to see a few of the BOM countdown quilts that Heritage is sponsoring this year!  Check out the different versions…

IMG_1573

IMG_1584

IMG_1590

 

IMG_1574

There were lots of runners…

IMG_1575IMG_1576

This is Glynis version of Jan Patek’s Donner Blitzen runner…very sweet!!

IMG_1578

Everything looked very festive!

IMG_1579IMG_1580IMG_1581

Sandy and I brought the wool projects!  :o)

IMG_1582

There were lots of casserole carriers…which was demoed later in the morning…

IMG_1583IMG_1586IMG_1587

Love this Christmas tree…

IMG_1588

…decorated with vintage buttons and pins!

IMG_1589

The detail on this McKenna Ryan quilt stopped me in my tracks! 

IMG_1592

Just gorgeous!!  I wasn’t surprise to later find out that it was one of Glynis’ beauties!

IMG_1593

Check out the detail…see for yourself!

IMG_1594IMG_1595IMG_1596

Christmas Tree napkins were also demoed!

 

IMG_1597IMG_1599IMG_1600IMG_1601

There was even a display of lovely Christmas pillowcases!!  Wouldn’t it be fun to put these on your bed over Christmas?!

IMG_1602IMG_1603IMG_1604

I would love to make this Tree Runner to put up for the whole of Winter…

IMG_1606

And I LOVE cardinals…is this not gorgeous!

IMG_1607IMG_1608

There was even Christmas baking…Christmas shortbread and fruitcake was enjoyed by all!

IMG_1577

Ahhh…don’t you just LOVE Christmas!! 

Thanks ladies for the wonderful show and the good eats… proving once again that Christmas lives on…even in July!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P

4 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely eye candy from the talented Heritage quilters. Can't believe it's almost August, but thinking about Christmas really makes me nervous. So many things to finish, or start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts and I really love the one Glynis did, that is beautiful. I guess I need to start thinking about what I will make this year and try and do things I know I can finish, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many talented stitchers sharing there Christmas creations here. Must own up to not having given any thought to Christmas yet

    ReplyDelete