Saturday, July 12, 2014

Homespun Houses….

I am off and running this morning…

Just because I am off on an adventure without you, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have something quilty to look at while I’m gone!  Thanks to Glynis (I swear this gal NEEDS to write her own blog!!) we have this wonderful quilt to enjoy!

IMG_1427

This is hot off her quilter’s frame…and it just needs the binding!

IMG_1425

Zooming in for that important close-up!  Yes, Glynis put a wool vine around her quilt and it looks spectacular!!

IMG_1426

I love this quilt and sew does Glynis!!

IMG_1428

The shoes are great too!!  :o))

I’m OFF and running…Have a super Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P

13 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying making Country Homecoming right now too! I've been contemplating my vines too...and I was going to say, I've never seen a quilt wearing a cuter pair of red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful quilt, love the idea of a house quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wool applique adds to the charm. I love house quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a great friend to post all their wonderful finishes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt! Love the vine! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. espectacular!!!!!
    me gusta muchísimo
    buen domingo

    ReplyDelete
  7. definately you need to get her blogging so we can see all she does. A real beauty you have shared with us today

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love! the addition of the wool. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wool really does add to the quilt. Your friend, Glynis really does need to get a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this quilt and I remember when Anne and a few others were making this quilt
    love the wool vine, nice touch
    thanks for sharing
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete