Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This and That…

Today is Cheri’s day to SHARE as she is part of the ‘Home For the Holidays Blog HOP’!!  I ♥ Cheri’s Work!  Hurry over to see what she has to offer!!  It’s SEW wonderfully generous of these creative and BUSY designers to be sharing their talents with us! 

Did you notice the ♥ ?  If you go over to Poppyprint’s Blog, she will teach you how to ‘do it’!! And not only ♥s but ☺☻♦♣♠♪♫ and many more wonderful little jazzers!! Ahhh…there is nothing like a special effect to get the day going…which is all you’re getting because today IS A SLOW NEWS DAY!!  ☺

Tomorrow will be better…I promise…(♪♪ BECAUSE I’m of to Quilt Club with the ‘girls’!♫ ..and yes I sang that!!)

I HAVE to end with a picture..so here is a peak of my wool mat from Debbie Fielding’s Home For the Holiday’s Friday’s project!…almost finished!!P1100512  Part Two for this project will appear on Debbie’s Blog on Nov. 19!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

7 comments:

  1. You're almost done! Looks beautiful! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, it is so fun to connect with all these talented and creative ladies. Your house block is turning out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ♥♥ and the ♪♫ Hee Hee, I think they will be a fun addition to blogging!
    Today is a slow news day for me too. I spent yesterday cleaning up from the week-end with the Grands and doing laundry. And most of the afternoon booking our Mx trip for February.
    I did manage to get some scraps cut with the GO! Today I just might head to the big city and check out some fabric shops ☺
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put me to shame, I see all the new designs, but no time to start them. I did start a new hexagon with red and greens, thought a runner would make a nice gift.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    I love reading your blog! You made me smile twice today - one with the code link and the other with your picture of the wool project. When I saw it on Debbie's site, I wasn't that crazy about it - BUT - seeing it with your colors - it sings to me!! Thanks for your daily inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little house is looking very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost finished??!! Most people are probably almost started. You really don't hang about do you? It looks good and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete