Saturday, November 6, 2010

Home For the Holidays…

There are projects that I SHOULD be doing…and then there are projects that I WANT to do…and here’s a project that I REALLY want to do…Yup, it’s Debbie Field’s FREE pattern for the ‘Home for the Holidays Blog Hop’…P1100509   I got it all cut out and ready to stitch…aren’t the pinecones perfect..ahhh yes…I remember that wool blazer well!!  Must say it looks better on this little mat then it did on my back!! :o)

It’s never too late to start this little number…head on over to Debbie’s for the FREE pattern!  She is promising THREE more blocks to go with this little gem!!  I can’t wait! I know, I know…I’m starting to sound like a broken record..sheesh!

Have a super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable piece! I love the little house and that checked wool for the pinecones is perfect! I too am easily swayed from the projects that I should be working on to the ones I want to be working on- the siren song of new stuff! LOL! Happy stitching-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks wonderful and I like hte fabric for the pine cones. I am pretty sure I have something like that in my stash.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Paulette! I was going to do mine in wool too. Can't wait to see her other blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute - heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing the other 3 too when you've done them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great wool project! Oh so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you are being the over achiever. LOL! I didn't make that star quilt like you challenged me to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this block and your pinecones are perfect!

    ReplyDelete