Sunday, November 21, 2010

Buggy Barn’s Blogging!

Bet you can’t say that ten times really fast…! 

Did you know that the Buggy Barn has a blog?!  Yes in-deedy!  It’s called Continually Crazy and like the Buggy Barn, it’s awesome!  I could sit all day and just look at their header. 

Just over a year ago we popped into the actual Buggy Barn store (in Reardan, Washington)..well I popped in.  My husband walked the dogs down on the road off the Buggy Barn property. (They had a sign saying no dogs on the property…the story goes that they had a dog who would go crazy when another dog entered their property…but apparently he died and they haven’t taken the sign down….)  But you don’t want to hear 

image

about what my husband was doing…you want to know what I was doing…Let me show you a picture of the inside of shop!  Like no other quilt shop on the planet!!  Be prepared to drool…(you may want to go and get a towel!)  See what I mean…overwhelming…mind boggling…my eyes glazed over!

image

Every inch of wall space had a quilt on it!  There were quilts on top of quilts!  Wool work tucked here, there and everywhere!  There were even quilts on the ceiling!!  If you want to see more Buggy Barn pictures then you really need to go HERE, have a good look then come back because I have other NEWS

MY OTHER NEW IS….  Continually Crazy (Buggy Barn) is part of the Henry Glass Designers Holiday Project Parade, which is starting December 1-7, 2010!  There will be free patterns, inspiration, stories, individual blog giveaways, and one Grand Prize Giveaway!

Besides Continually Crazy there will be other participating Blogs and Designers…

So much happening in Blogland…I tell ya’ between now and Christmas we won’t be leaving the computer!!  What..Christmas baking?  Who needs it- just makes you fat and clogs the arteries!  Christmas shopping? Throw them some money..!  Christmas Cleaning?…the house is just going to get dirty anyway……So there you have it…now we can spend some guilt free time in front of the  computer!!  If mama’s happy…everybody’s happy!

Have a Super Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

18 comments:

  1. I love their designs and would love to go to their store.
    I can't wait for the hop, love the ones everyone is doing, but i messed up on the last one, had to comment every day on every one, so guess I won't win the grand prize;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that sounds like a great plan! Think I will print it out and post it on my fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was fabric in the bathroom, even! :) Buggy Barn used to be my own LQS. I miss it so! So excited to see it in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Buggy Barn patterns. Thanks for sharing the parade info. Looks like an exciting event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! mamma's happy everybody is happy!!..true at our house that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy oh boy, you are right...so much going on in blogland...I like your rationale though!! A lot of great talent out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, you ARE the bearer of good news! There is so much going on! Its so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kinda liking your Christmas plan. Wonder if that would go over well with my family?

    Thanks so much for sharing the Buggy Barn link. I love their work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, thank you for the link to the Buggy Barn Blog.

    Second, thank you for the information about the Henry Glass blog hop. WooHoo!

    And, last but not least hear, hear on your Christmas plan - I'm all over that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a woman after my own heart! I think we could be best friends and just do the quilting and computer thing all day long! One of these days I plan to get up to the Buggy Barn to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas bloggy overload . . . I LOVE it! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that I've stopped laughing it's time to get some serious quilting done! After looking through the Buggy Barn I'm sure happy you bought a new trailer because me thinks your gonna need the strorage girl! Blogland is a happening place these days and thanks for keeping us in the loop once again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outlook, it really is slimming.. lol.. Have a glorious holiday and you are so lucky to visit BB.. I just found out recently that they had a blog, I too need to get away from this computer but so many interesting stories and people??
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to havce seen the Buggy Barn!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a place to visit..that looks awesome..
    Gosh, I never get off the computer now!
    Yeah, who needs baking anyway.!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll pop on over and click the follow button - love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the photos of Buggy Barn! and thanks for the heads up on the Hentry Glass designer pattern giveaway starting next month! That should be fun.

    ReplyDelete