Saturday, November 13, 2010

“I’m…♫ Rocking around the Christmas Quilt…♫♪

Quilt Sue just popped in to check up on me…making sure that I’m not playing hooky..like last time!  YES SUE…I’m stitching in the Christmas Quilt a-Long…

image

Yes, these little guys are getting their faces…at least the ones that have wool eyes and mouths.  The rest will get buttons and snaps after it’s been quilted…

P1100577

And as I stitch I’m singing along to the Christmas Music…supplied by Quilt Sue!  I ♥ Christmas music!! ♫ “Sooooon it wiilllll be Christmas dayyyyyy…”♪♫

My husband just popped his head in and asked if it wasn’t a LITTLE early for Christmas music…sheesh…MEN!!  They just don’t get it…yes, he got ‘THE LOOK’ and it wasn’t the ‘Merry Christmas look’!

Hope you’re having a Merry time!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I want the snowman! What pattern are you using?
    And I can hear you singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman. I would like to know the name of the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Hubby that you are WAY behind some of the radio stations out there with the Christmas music. One of our local Christian stations plays Christmas music all weekend EVERY weekend in November. Then every day starting the day after Thanksgiving.

    Love how the snowmen are coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just picture you there singing along and maybe a dance or two, lol. I have christmas music playing all the time after thanksgiving, drives my husband nuts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how a Snowball block became a Snow-man. Looking forward to seeing how the entire quilt turns out. Do you have a link for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I have to agree with hubby, it's a tad early for the Christmas music:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowmen are cute! We've got a house down the road with it's Christmas lights up already, and next door they still have their Halloween lights on. I'm getting very, very confused, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we all have that 'look'..I think it is inbred from our mothers!!..it will be a topic in his post tomorrow..you know that don't you???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned from my mother a look that could be useful with duffers of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I've been playing Christmas music for a few weeks now. At this point, my hubby knows better than to say anything, LOL!

    ReplyDelete