Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Wheelie Wacky Wednesday!

I have been busy filling these baskets with circles and leaves…and had a pretty good system going…cutting, stitching, starching and pressing then…with great satisfaction..wheeling over to the ‘basket station’ to place the leaf or circle on the basket and then wheeling back to do it all over again! 

P1200289

That is until my chair would no longer wheel!  WHAT the?! P1190032

Yup, you guessed it…all four wheels had clogged up!  Threaditis strikes again!P1190033

And it’s no wonder!  Yikes!  Look what was in one wheel!

P1190034

But not to worry…I have the tools to get the job done…

P1190035

Correction…HAD the tools!  Rats!

P1190036

Oh well…the wheels are movin’ and I’m back in the groove!  Anyone want a race?

What can I say…it’s a slooowww News day…

BUT not For Butter Milk Basin…they are having an OPEN HOUSE!!

image
Yup, pull a Wheelie of your own and head on over to hear all the details!!  You won’t be sorry as they have the cutest patterns EVER!!  And I’m talking Wheelie Cute!  :o}

I hope you have a Wheelie Wacky Wednesday too..and Happy Quilting!~P

7 comments:

  1. My wheels get that also! I love this quilt. I have the book with this pattern and can't wait to start it one day, lol, when I get the 15 things done I'm working on now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you get a free pattern, no word on my end;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Quilting Community? Our members will love it!
    Members include: Quilters, Quilting Enthusiasts, Experts, Bees, Circles and Clubs.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also share Photos, Videos and Articles if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Quilting Community: http://www.vorts.com/quilting/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, never heard of threaditis, so glad you had the tools to address the problem! I think you are wheelie funny, you are always cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make a "clutter quilt"...it would be unique! That basket looks like an Easter Basket, to me, I love Easter Baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is hysterical sorry but just made me LOL!!!!!

    glad your wheels are clean now :)
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. After cleaning, did you use WD40 on the wheels to make them glide better?

    ReplyDelete