Tuesday, July 3, 2012

She’s Done!…well almost…

The Roman Shade is done… I’m not thrilled with it…BUT it looks better than what was there…an old venetian blind that had seen better days!   

(If you want a REALLY good tutorial on how to make a Roman Shade then go HERE!)P1190184

So my computer/TV room is DONE! …well done EXCEPT for finding an area carpet and see that chair under the window…I want a small table there for my printer.  But aside from that…she’s done!

P1190186

Oh…see that empty corner…well the leather chair is getting moved there and a ‘Lazy Girl’ Lounge Chair (from the RV) is going to go where the leather chair is.  (I want the Lazy Girl out of the RV to make way for a permanent sewing table!  This will be the perfect spot to store it…until hubby’s RV Lazy Boy chair wears out…then the Lazy Girl will replace it and become the Lazy Boy…does that make sense?)

P1190187 Here is the computer station…oh yeah, I need a new computer chair…a nice comfy fat one on wheels!

P1190188This will be a nice place to sit and stitch…and watch a little TV… (Note to self..MUST make some matching pillows…)

P1190191

And here is the room when the Roman Blind is down…yup…I’m liking it better….

P1190192

So aside from moving the furniture, adding a Lazy Girl, buying a new area rug and a big comfy computer chair…oh and getting a printer table and some matching pillows…this room is pretty much done…:o)

Have terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. Great room, you are very organized. You need to go over to Sew Many Way blog and pu that car tool for your chair. See you, Sally from Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely room it is! So peaceful looking. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time creating in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shade looks great! I have considered making a roman shade but it always seems so intimidating. Thanks for linking to the tutorial! Isn't if funny how a "complete" room is really never done? Same story at my house :-). Your room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and cozy room! A special thanks for the Roman Shade tutorial link. My daughter is planning to make Roman Shades for her dining room and I KNOW this tutorial will become her best friend!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shade looks wonderful! I don't think I'd have the patience to make one though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that roman shade , it really makes the wall color pop. Sounds like your plan will come together soon. Then you'll have do some quilting.lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The room looks great, nice and cozy and you did a beautiful job on the shade.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like my kind of finished! It really is a cute room. Sounds like it's time to hit the flea markets again. Don't tell Mr. Sweet P I said that ....... As for my tv/computer room, all I'm waiting for is the kids to move out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks great! If men can have man caves, then women ought to have the equivalent of the same.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks wonderful! I love that Roman shade, it's colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, don't you just love how one thing leads to another?! The room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great!!! ha ha ha there's always something to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room looks great..neat and tidy...clean...no clutter. Will you take a pic in about a month..if there is any clutter then, I won't be so jealous!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you did a wonderful job with the Roman shade and the room looks wonderful. Is that a Q-Snap frame you are using for hand quilting? Just wonderful Roman shade and room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's what i call superb i used to use such type of different abstract and colors but one thing should be added that is the styles of Roman shades concord, ca

    ReplyDelete