Thursday, July 12, 2012

It’s a WONDERFUL Day in the Neighbourhood!

Yes, the HOOD is growing…one more house in our Homespun Neighbourhood…and a few more quilters have jumped on board…and really is it any wonder why NOT…these houses are DANG cute! 

P1190210

Here’s House #4…Yikes…ignore the water mark on the window!  Must have rained last night! (I spritzed it to get the marking pen off the window!!)

P1190203

SEW far I am LOVING my little neighbourhood…

P1190207

Now hurry over to the other quilters to see what they have been building!! There’s Anna,   Sandy RPattiJocelynCarrieDeb,  and Yvette…oh and of course our Foreman in construction, Anne!! Thanks Anne, for keeping the hammers and nails moving!

We got back from camping yesterday.  (We were on the beach, up island, just south of Campbell River…beautiful!) and tomorrow we are off to Vancouver!  The sun has been shining the WHOLE time!!  BONUS!!

image

I will see you on Monday…when everything has gone back to normal!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. I'm loving your houses- so dang cute!! Hope you're enjoying your time off and had a good time with your full house! I just got back from vacation and there's so much to catch up on in blogland but enjoying it! Your sewing room looks wonderful and I love the colors! Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those homespun houses really are darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those homespun houses really are darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations on your housing construction project! Great Houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin good there! Can't wait for your regular morning posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see any watermark on the window. Just tell them Hazel doesn't do windows...neither do I! LOL
    Cute houses! YEA for sunshine on your little vacation with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful houses and beautiful view, have a wonderful time this weekend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK!!! Mine are not blogged yet! I'll do that now.
    Love your neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your houses Paulette! They are so cute. I've got to get my windows up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little 'hood! Which gives me an idea - I could do a Detroit quilt, no need to match seams or even put roofs on. *G* That pic of the beach is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your houses are so darn cute! What a great photo from the Island. I miss that area, we used to have summer vacations in C. River for years when I was young. Love the island! Enjoy the city, it's going to be nice all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your plaid houses! When you get back, visit our blog and enter our giveaway for a great Jan Patek primitive quilt and rug hooking book!

    Cheery wave from Bev

    http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute litte village houses you are building. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been watching the "construction" of this neighborhood and have broken down and bought a hard to locate a copy of the book! I can't wait for my own neighborhood to be under construction! My homespuns have been neglected for too long! Thanks for the inspiration yet again Paullette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep...I am going to have to make me a neighborhood....love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete