Monday, October 19, 2015

Vintage Truck...

I had such fun on Saturday putting this wool truck together...It's from Buttermilk Basin's 'Vintage Tree Farm Quil'...and let me tell you, in real life, it is DANG SWEET!!



In fact, the whole quilt is dang sweet!  Stacy has out done herself...as usual!


As we come down to the final days of the Martha Stewart American Made Contest I would just like to congratulate Stacy on running a great race...it was fun, wasn't it!  Regardless of the outcome, Buttermilk Basin will always be a winner in my book!

Speaking of voting and races...TODAY is election day in Canada! None of the candidates are quilters...that I know of! And none of the candidates are promising to lower the price of fabric...Darn it anyway!  So I'm not going to tell you HOW to vote...:o))  But I will say, that if you are a Canadian, get out there and do your civic duty!  GO VOTE!  :o))

Have a magical Monday and after you vote...Happy Stitching!~P

18 comments:

  1. Looking good there... Ditto on BB. She is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun quilt and would be fun in the camper too. Will you be going down early this year?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the truck. What a great quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern! Looks like a fun project! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being st retreat and staying up lat I've been voting at odd hours, plan on civil duty voting when I get back home this afternoon.

    Cute colours on your truck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am keeping my eye out for this pattern.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that truck looks so cute, even better than I expected! I voted early, and the advance polls were swamped here in Toronto. This election was way too long, I think everyone just wants it to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your truck is dang sweet on the Internet too! Love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Gosh! Your big photo shows that cute truck off even better than the pattern cover! Too darn cute! Would you stop it?!?! I'm trying to be good and you're making it really difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh Paulette....that is the neatest truck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very cute pattern! I am going to have to hunt it down! Happy Election Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that pattern but I my quilting "want to" is still missing in action!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It really is a sweet pattern! Very fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your truck is adorable! What a gorgeous quilt this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one of my favorite patterns from Stacy - so so cute!

    ReplyDelete