Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...CHRISTMAS!

It's officially...it's October first and Santa's elves are hard at it!  Wool Lovers, Greer and Claire, have been stitching up a storm, even though we have been enjoying beautiful sunny weather!
Check it out....

Here's Claire's Jingle Bell...ringing loud and clear!  I'm thinking a wee pillow but Claire is still undecided.  She got the pattern from Kathy Schmidt's stitchery pattern "My Little Year"...(it's the right hand bottom block)!  You can see the pattern HERE.  Trust me, if you love stitchery projects then you will LOVE Kathy's newest patterns!  And just LOOK at how you can turn them into something woolie...and dang cute!



Greer has also been busy..she whipped this up in nothing flat!  It's cotton with wool applique...wee wool applique!
 Is this not the sweetest mat EVER!  And love the BIG stitching around the borders....
Another dang cute pattern...(if you know the name of this pattern, then PLEASE leave a comment!  Inquiring minds want to know...!  :o)))

When Christmas projects start to appear in Blogland, then you KNOW that the Season will be upon you before you can blink and say Ebenezer Scrooge!  Just sayin'...time has a way of sneaking up on you!

I'm going to leave you with that lovely thought dancing in your head :o))...have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P

10 comments:

  1. Those are fun pieces, not ready for christmas yet, though.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh lovely... Christmas is here alright!
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Xmas is getting close though I have not done anything about it! These makes are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun...but Christmas.

    suebennett1975@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stumped! I searched all over Bareroots website and through my copy of Quilt A Gift and it doesn't appear its a Barri Sue Gaudet design as I thought it may be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the little mini and would to know the pattern.it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the little mini and would to know the pattern.it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I can't help with the pattern name but as you say, it is dang cute!

    ReplyDelete