Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

I almost didn't blog today...but then remembered that it is Halloween tonight...and I DO feel WITCHES in the air!

This is Glynis' quilt...a Buggy Barn favourite of mine!  Would you believe that I met Glynis' 'Witches Quilt' before I met Glynis!  Read the story HERE...Sometimes friendships are just meant to be!
Eeeehheeeehheeee...(my witch's cackle...)

Have a spooktacular night and don't eat too many chocolate bars!  Don't you just LOVE this quilt...pass those bars, will ya'? ~P

11 comments:

  1. We always have a good laugh when those noses are mentioned, don't we Paulette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a little witchie today...:) Maybe the spelling is wrong...LOL


    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Witch quilt! Happy Halloween to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember being tempted by the book for the witch but resisted. I still like the design very well though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween and all friends brought via the Witch Quilt! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO love that quilt but have heard it's a major pain to make so think I'll pass on making one of my own and just admire others'! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of mine made this quilt. Being a Wizard of Oz fan, she has one witch wearing ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great quilt Glynis has made here

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilt is adorable but does Glynis ever make an ugly quilt??? hope your Halloween was spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete