Friday, October 2, 2015

Thank you, CELEST!

You meet the nicest people out in Blogland...and Celest is definitely at the top of the heap!  While visiting a Quilt Shop in Oklahoma, Celest stumbled onto the sweetest pattern and thought of ME!
 I am the only Canadian that she knows...LUCKY ME!!  Is this not the sweetest 'O' Canada' Pillow!  Can't you see this pillow sitting on the couch in our RV...a reminder that we are only visiting while Snow-birding down south!

I have never seen a pattern like this here in Canada!  NEVER!  It takes a trip to Oklahoma to find something truly Canadian! Eh! :o)

I also loved the card accompanying this pattern!  Celest has a wonderful sense of humour and had me in 'stitches'!  Nothing like a laugh between quilting friends!!  Nothing!

Thanks again, Celest!  This was a very special and very thoughtful gift and I truly appreciate it!

I hope you laugh a lot today too, after all...it is FUN FRIDAY!  And Happy Stitching!~P

PS...Make sure to tune in HERE tomorrow for some Buttermilk Basin goodness!  You might just end up snagging a Buttermilk Basin pattern or two!!  Also if you haven't gone visiting yet, head over to Buttermilk Basin's Blog (say THAT three times!!:o) and enter to win the CUTEST BB T-shirt!  We have to help put Stacy into Martha Stewart's WINNERS' Circle!  Vote TODAY!!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute for our northern friends. Heading off to my quilt group today. It is going to be a fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right...quilters are the best. Love that pillow pattern. Eager to see your pillow when you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......and after you finish that pillow, there are several more versions of the same pillow for different seasons......a never ending project.....just what we all need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a thoughtful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that was so nice.. can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful gift! It is a great design, too, and would look lovely in the RV.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun to get an awesome pattern in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Canadian pattern. Every time I see O Canada, the song goes through my head. Even though I'm a native Texan, I know most of the words. My husband and I are huge hockey fans so hear the Canadian anthem when Canadian teams come to play the Dallas Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a very lucky find by your friend look forward to seeing the completed pillow

    ReplyDelete