Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Heritage Happenings...

Ohhhh I have been bad...I haven't reported a 'Heritage Happening' for ages...so as a result I have tons of pictures!  If you click on the first picture, then you can have a slide show of the wonderful Quilts and projects!  ENJOY!!










                               

                                              





































                                      
 


  





Now that was a ton of work... and a ton of talent!

                                                    

I will finish with the quilter's dress!  Those are sewing motifs printed onto the fabric..Yup, it's the perfect dress to wear to a summer Quilt Show!

I hope you enjoyed the show...more coming tomorrow!

Have a wicked Wednesday and Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. I love the variety of the quilts!! Even the sweater is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful projects! That whale sweater makes me wish I was a better knitter :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of quilts. Those Heritage Quilters really put the pedal to the metal this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to whomever finished Sedona Star! I still have not given up on that pattern. :D

    Love the blue and white snowballs, too. Great work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Heritage quilters...I am loving them all but I could see me making the spool quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely variety of quilts impossible to pick a favourite as so many are so appealing to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not going to be knitting any more but find that whale sweater cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete