Monday, June 8, 2015

Pedal to the Metal...

I put the pedal to the metal this weekend in the hopes of getting this quilt done!  She's quilted, the binding is made and ready to go on...my fingers are crossed that I will get that done tonight!  I am happy with my progress...the quilt is big (might be my biggest yet!)  and it was a struggle for my mid-arm quilting machine but she got the job done!  Here's a peek...

I have a week to get the binding hand stitched and get this quilt wrapped and delivered..I think I can, I think I can...I KNOW I CAN!:o}

This morning I'm off to Pender Island with two or three car loads of quilters for our annual "Hands Across the Water"...meeting time is 6:30 a.m.!  Yikes...that's early, even for me!  But it's SEW worth it as it's ALWAYS a fun event, full of quilts and sharing, guest speakers and door prizes and of course, yummy food!  I better hustle...I don't want to be left behind...hey..."WAIT FOR ME!!"...

"WAIT FOR ME!"

Have a marvelous Monday and Happy stitching!~P

7 comments:

  1. Youre just a whirlwind. Hope you had a fun fun day. And I'm sure you did. It as all about Quilty stuff! What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6:30 a.m.!!!! I hope that includes breakfast :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so fun to read your optimistic post! You are a busy busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have a fabulous day ahead of you, or behind you when you read my comment! lol Almost a finish! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew well done - hope you had a fabulous day! That time of the morning is still the previous night for me, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a lovely time and hope the binding went well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that certainly is an early start time but hopefully it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete