Friday, June 12, 2015

Finished It Off Friday...

She's DONE!

'Winter Wonderland' by Norma Whaley (Timeless Traditions)  is officially a topper!!  I have the left star and the two holly leaves at each end of the vine to hand stitch down before I can quilt this one!!


Such a sweet project...and a fast one to do too!  Thanks again, Norma!!  (I was lucky enough to be gifted this pattern...from a very generous and talented designer!:o))  This one is going up on the wall before Christmas...and it just might hang around the desert with the Snowbirds come January! After all, those ARE snowbirds on the top of each of the trees!

If you love this pattern as much as I do, then go HERE for all the info...I believe Norma has this one in a kit, as my friend, Glynis ordered it, made it and it's at the quilter's as we speak... and let me tell you, it is DDG!  (drop dead gorgeous!)  Norma picked the perfect fabric to go into this kit!

Well that's it for Friday!  Now wasn't THAT a fast week!  I know...they always are!

I hope you have something to FINISH off this Friday!  It's a great feeling!  Have a good one!~P

13 comments:

  1. Loving it you did a great job, you should put your kids names of the gloves. Just a idea. Have a great day I'm off to BOM with friends and lunch of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely stitched, love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!! How are you going to quilt it? I am so tempted.....even more so when you said "a fast one." Discipline.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic finish. Love your little 'snowbirds.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Paulette, I really like your fabrics too! It is framed really nicely by those plaids, and the log cabin corners are a great idea! The oval effect is really good. Congratulations, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a DDG wall hanging and certainly needs to be up over the winter period not just Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely, especially those cosy mittens. Love em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finish! I love Norma's designs.I just finished the blocks of How Does Your Garden Grow--she's is so talented and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very , very nice quilt Paulette! Will be a stunner for Christmas in the desert! Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete