Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Hemet Quilt Show 2015…continued…

Yes, we are still at the Hemet Show…or more importantly we are in the booths spending money!!

Let me take you to My Red Door Designs!  Now I have shown you their booth before…at The Road to California… but their Hemet Booth seemed even better (I know… hard to believe)!  Maybe it’s because they had more room to spread out, so that you can see what they have…or maybe it’s the lighting?  Whatever it was, I loved it ALL!

IMG_3849 - Copy

They have GORGEOUS quilts….

IMG_3850

And the best displays!  Check this one out…(I am SEW going to make this when I get home!)  Look…you take an old window, put chicken wire on the back and then use clothes pegs to pin on your small quilt!  PERFECT!!  You could change out your quilt on a weekly basis depending on how many small quilts that you have! 

IMG_3851

They had tons of threads and kits to go along with their quilt patterns!

IMG_3852

A sweet door in the corner to hold a quilt!  Hey…it’s THE RED DOOR!

IMG_3853

Check out those sweet half yard bundles of Richmond Reds…can you hear that one calling my name… “Buy me…buy me!!”  What’s a gal to do?

IMG_3854

Another beauty!

IMG_3855

Gorgeous creations in every nook and cranny!

IMG_3856

And don’t you love the red pops of colour using the shutters and hearts and of course their stars! 

IMG_3857

Love the star quilt…in black and beige!  It was the star border that did this one for me!  Do you think it looks too patriotic for this little ol’Canadian gal?

IMG_3858

They even had a Christmas Corner…It’s never too early (or too late) to think Christmas! 

IMG_3859

I’m seeing things that I never saw when I was THERE!  Just too much eye candy to take in all at once!

IMG_3860

And of course I LOVED their Valentine table!  Just brimming with LOVE!!

IMG_3861

AND look at this GARDEN GATE, painted white, with a heart quilt pinned to it!!  I NEED me a gate!

IMG_3862

And here are the lovely ladies at My Red Door Designs!!  They are just the sweetest ladies that you will ever want to meet!

IMG_3863

If you saw anything that tickled your fancy…then head on over to My Red Door’s online shop!  YES, YOU get to go shopping too!  I might just head on over with you and take a second look!!  After all, I didn’t SEE a lot of what I took pictures of!! :o)

Have a SUNNY Sunday and happy stitching!~P

10 comments:

  1. Oh My Oh My Oh My! What a great show. I had to look through a few times so not to miss any of the wonderful things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!! Let's see, I'm 72, in fairly good health, retired, if I sew 16 hrs/day, every day . . . . . . I HAVE to live long enough to make every quilt shown in the MRD booth!!!!! WOW! Thank you so much for your blog, and for taking your followers along on your excursions, I would never be able to visit so many inspiring spots otherwise. Which quilt are you going to make first? And, how do you do so much? Do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are so stunning!!!! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun. I saw plenty that tickled my fancy.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I loved all that!
    That gate, I have one!
    Now i just need the quilt!
    I loved the framed quilts best of all!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! And spend i did! I was so bedazzled by their booth that i missed the actual Red Door. Jeepers. It was so nice to spend exta time at hemet at their booth as compared to the "rush" of Road. Of course, that means you tend to soend more $$$.... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the booth tour of My Red Door Designs. So much eye candy. I love this store, and all their wonderful patterns. Lots of inspiration there, the idea of the garden gate is sweet. I bet you can find one at a garage sale when you get home. It will give you something to do.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when they display quilts and finished pieces, along with the patterns and coordinating fabrics. I have seen patterns and not thought much about them, but when I see them done up, I love them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such fun to see your take on the show. I didn't see too much of it. I worked and then had to get home. It was fun! Today I spent a lot of time on wee houses. I am so slow. I have such a hard time trying to pick the fabrics. Now that is really dumb. The roof did go together really so much easier, but I only have 3 done now. ;-( Will try to get faster. I liked how you did the assembly line sewing. Sure glad I am only making a small quilt. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their booth was my very favorite at the show in Portland last summer. Now I know to save up my money for this summer. I'm working on the LOVE pillow right now. It's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete