Saturday, August 17, 2013

It’s a WIN, WIN!!!

Did you hear it? 

My “YAHOOO” travelled from the West Coast of Canada clear across to the East Coast where Kaaren lives (The Painted Quilt Blog)!  That’s because I won this pattern~

          DSCN2548-001

Isn’t she a beauty?!  Kaaren has made this quilt twice…once in red and once in blue!  I’m not sure which one I like better! 

The news gets even better…now YOU can own this pattern too as Kaaren has listed it on her Etsy shop!!  Yup…the ink has dried and she has it ready for anyone and everyone who would like to make it! And for only $21.26 it’s a bargain!  Heck, you can even buy the original QUILT as it’s listed on her Shop too…along with more of her original quilts!!  Imagine actually owning a Kaaren’s original!  Boggles the mind, doesn’t it!  Go on over and check out Kaaren’s shop…simply click HERE!

Simply put…that…reminds me of another GIVE AWAY…Simply Put Plus has generously donated these THREE lovely patterns…

P1230938 …and the lucky winner is…

Colleen who said...

Oh oh! Yay! Hope it is me! Thank you for the chance!

Congratulations, Colleen!!  Please send me your snail’s mail address and I will get these patterns off to you!

Now that was fun…with one hand I get (thank you, Kaaren!) and the other I give (thank you Laural!!)!!  Got to love that!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching!!~P

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Colleen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great pattern, P. Love the red, but think I'm partial to the blue. Wondering what colour you'll be making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Colleen and you, too! Beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I saw your name pop up over on Kaaren's blog and recognized it right away. I love that quilt, and have put the pattern on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning Kaaren's pattern, I know you will do a beautiful job on making your own quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win Paulette, I look forward to seeing your version of Karen's wonderful quilt, how appropriate it flies from one island on the east coast to another island on the west coast. Close to the sea but at opposite sides of Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that you had won Kaaren's pattern - so happy for you - it's a beautiful quilt! I look forward to seeing it made up with your interpretation. You're a lucky sweet pea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win, and to your winner too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sooo much! I am so excited to have won! I can't wait to put the patterns to good use. And you can definitely hear my Wisconsin Yahooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lighthouse pattern is reasonably priced. Some designers would charge $8 or $9 per lighthouse block and sell it as a block of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your win Paulette. I absolutely LOVE Kaaren's designs and this one is over the top. Can't wait to see your version.

    Congrats to Colleen as well :)

    ReplyDelete