Monday, November 4, 2013

What’s On My Machine Monday…

…well actually this was on the machine on Saturday but what the hay…it’s Monday and I needed a title!!  ;o)

P1240927

It was a joy quilting this quilt!  There was a November storm outside…pelting rain and high winds but I had power…the machine purred and more importantly there were no “issues”…ie. tension was good, no thread breaking…and we were in sync!  Nothing like it!!  Yeah!!

P1240924

I seem to be in a rut with loops and flowers and hearts!! 

P1240926

Here’s the back…

P1240928P1240929

Yup…it was a great day to be inside quilting…warm and dry!

P1240930

Just me and my garden…

P1240931

Have a great Monday…and thanks for stopping by!  I hope the November wind isn’t nipping at your door!  ~P

14 comments:

  1. THat looks fantastic paulette!!! And so is that pattern - I will have to try that with the help of your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun design, I love all the designs we can put on quilts, hopefully I will get some done this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the view of rain while quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flower stitching! Sounds like you had the perfect set up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Paulette--did you use the new Filtec thread?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something to be said for just zipping along! I really like the flowers a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Paullette..great quilting pattern

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!!! I'm still trying to figure how you are going to get that machine in the RV when it is time to head south ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, very pretty colors, the quilting flowers are sweet, and happy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fantastic. I for one enjoyed seeing your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just love it when you have a day when everything from the weather to the thread all conspire to make it a perfect quilting time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilt looks great. Haven't gotten mine together yet but will soon. I agree, when it's raining it's time for quilting. I see you have a Pfaff machine - how do you like it? I'm looking and don't know what to buy. I learned how to use a longarm (a Gammill) and would like my own.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you've mastered that machine!! very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at you go girl! Your quilting is wonderful. Aren't you proud of yourself?

    ReplyDelete