Friday, May 27, 2016

Finishing it Off Friday...


I SPY a finished quilt sitting on my floor!  


With plenty of time before it goes out the door!


Complete with label and minky on the back...making this quilt not only fun but cozy too!
 It's going to look great spread out on the birthday boy's bed...
 I SPY lots of fun to be found up ahead....even if the quilt is upside down...oops!
 And this modern quilt just came off the frame!  Such a relief to get this one another step closer to being finished...it's to be gifted next month at a graduation party for a special girl!  It's the Moda Love pattern (found on Moda Bakeshop Blog) and the fabric is Tula Pink's 'Chipper'.

 I will show it one more time sporting binding and a label...

Till then...

I hope you have a 'Finishing It  Off' kind of Friday too...and Happy Stitching!~P

14 comments:

  1. I Spy with Minky on the back. How much fun is that!! And cuddly as well. What a lucky boy! And love the Modern quilt too. Some people are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! I like the I spy. I saw Tula Pink's new fabric line at Quilt Market. It's a fun one. Tortoise and the Hare. I like to fussy cut her animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great quilts! I spy will be loved forever and the modern quilt is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cut I Spy quilt. Mason will love it, and I'm sure you'll enjoy watching him spy all the things in the quilt. These quilts are great when travelling with a child. And your modern Tula Pink graduation quilt looks fabulous. Congratulations on your great Friday finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky young man - it may take him awhile to go to sleep at night - betting he will be busy and mesmerized looking at all the different pieces - well done Paulette!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette bonitos trabajos,
    gran regalo de cumpleaños!!!
    buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finishes! Mason will love the Minky fabric! Nice looking quilt label too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both quilts are wonderful and I know Mason will love his new quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this I Spy quilt! A masterpiece for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it too....and like the idea of adding the little ones name to the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hexi-ISpy! That's a lot of piecing!

    ReplyDelete