Tuesday, December 22, 2015

OOOoooo' Christmas Trees...

The Patchwork Forest has become an official flimsy...with only three days left until Christmas, I doubt that I will find the time to quilt it or put the binding on!  But that's OK...it will make an nice WINTER wall-hanging!

This was an improv quilt done in the same fashion as the Winter's Trees Quilt that I made this fall.  Such a fun quilt to make!  You can see the trees are all a wee bit different!  

 You can get the tutorial HERE!  It's designed by 'Diary of a Quilter's', Amy Smart and she has made it fast and easy for us!  Thanks, Amy!


I bet you are wondering WHEN I am going to stop playing and get down to the serious business of CHRISTMAS...?  Well...I may not!  I know it will get done!  And if it doesn't I'll call in the Elves...well... one elf in particular who I know, packs a mean mop and vacuum!:o))  It's all good!

I am off to Nanaimo today to deliver some Christmas baking to my brother...and maybe swing by a Quilt Shop or two!  Hey, Tis the Season!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!~P


11 comments:

  1. Very festiVe quilt for celebrating the season. Merry Christmas. ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Paulette, how big is it? I'm guessing about 24" x 30"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees. A flimsy can still be used for decorating! Don't worry about the cleaning.....be happy. Maybe a little fabric Christmas treat for yourself today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trees are adorable! Love how each one is different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree quilt, it's gorgeous. Looks great on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this flimsy! Looks great! I am getting ready for Christmas about like you are. I have all the food in the house and will clean on Christmas Eve morning. I will let my elf wrap the gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so productive, I could use you here to finish some of my projects--lol! Love the tree quilt. I have a Christmas quilt I made a few years back, that can also stay hanging in Jan as it's only holly. Black background, green leaves, red berries and red HST's border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the border looks, brings all the colors together nicely.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A striking design! Your colors give it depth. It makes a perfect wall hanging. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love your version of the quilt--espcially the border! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE you Patchwork Forest top!! Thank you for the link. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete