Monday, December 28, 2015

A Hint of Spring...

We may have had a bit of a snowfall yesterday but that doesn't stop one from enjoying a bit of SPRING indoors!


My Paperwhites are 'planted' and by the end of January they should be in full bloom...Be warned...the flowers smell wonderful...like a SPRING garden!


A breathe of Spring while the snow/rain falls outside...how can you not like that!

You can find Paperwhite Bulbs at your local plant nursery.  They are fun to grow and kids LOVE watching them as they can see daily changes.

If you would like to find out more about Paperwhites then go HERE.

Have a magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of paper whites but unfortunately can't tolerate thei scent, so it is daffodils, amaryllis or hyacinths for me. I'll enjoy the pictures you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream on, Paulette. Spring is a long ways off. I have read about paper whites but never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea. We are locked up here with cold weather and the house can get a bit "stuffy" with all the poodles inside. :-) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun idea and nice to bring some spring a bit earlier.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paulette! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a New Year filled with lots of new projects..etc. and of course good health. I just saw Kathy of Cardiff the other day. She was at our Guild. I mentioned you should be coming down soon. She told me about the decision not to come down this year. I was so surprised. I looked back and saw your post. I guess I missed that day. So sorry, but know you will be having so much fun with your new machine and able to see your Grand son a lot! I got a new machine also. It is an embroidery and sewing machine. I have been busy making a little fabric book for my little Great Granddaughter. Really fun! Will be watching to see what new things you have going on this year. Lots of fun. Hugs, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper whites do equal a feeling that spring will eventually come.

    ReplyDelete