Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Heritage Happenings....

This will be the last Heritage Happenings for this year!  Hard to believe that 2015 will have come and gone by our next Heritage day!...Is it me or do the years fly by a little faster each year?  Let's hope 2016 will slow down so that we can stop and savour each quilts a bit longer...

OK...without further adieu...here's the last Heritage Happening for 2015!

Here we have some wonderful and festive holiday placemats!  Do I see some gravy on this one?:o) Just kidding...



 A wonderful cuddly quilt for some lucky baby!



Michelle found this on our Share Table (aka..Vulture Table), finished it off and donated it to Charity!  VERY cute quilt!


I bet this quilt looked wonderful draped over a chair or on a wall at Christmas!

 The hand quilting on this quilt made it SPARKLE!  Just beautiful!!
                                                
This row quilt is going to be a beauty when finished!
 A close-up!

                                                
A little lovin' at Christmas!  This runner could easily stay out till the end of February!

 My apologizes...the picture of the whole quilt was too blurry to show...but let me assure you, it was gorgeous!


 This is a Farmhouse Threads Pattern (Tree Trimming Party) and is on my TO DO LIST...hence all the pictures! :o)  (Hey, it's my blog:o)...I love going back to check things out at a later date!  It's like my very own personal Journal, so please bear with me!



Oh, look Mr. Frosty is hanging that red button...SEW cute!


This is another Temecula wee quilt(from the free block giveaway!)..only Glynis put a spin on this one by putting the blocks on-point!  A dang sweet quilt!!

 Loved what this quilter did with this table topper!  She turned the corner up and stitched it in place!  Added a whole new dimension to the quilt!



Here' another view.  My apologies...the picture of the whole quilt was blurry! :o((( I confess, my camera broke and I am using my iPhone...there is a learning curve here that I have not mastered!  Any tips?

 I LOVED Anne's wee Tree Farm mat...SO dang cute that I got the pattern out as soon as I got home!  It was the FREE pattern from Buttermilk Basin's 2014 Christmas Blog Hop!  Anne made it for her SIL(who drives a grey truck)...it will definitely be from his FAVOURITE MIL!

This quilt blew everyone's socks off!  The cutest baby quilt EVER!  When asked what the name of the pattern was...the answer was the bird came from a 100 Blocks Magazine...and the rest was made up!  Don't you love it!  I have to check my 100 Blocks Magazines to see if I have this one as it's a keeper!  I also love the bright, happy fabrics in this one!  SO MANY PATTERNS...sew little time!

 Told you....CUTE!!

DANG STINKING Cute!


And another sweet finish by Glynis!

WORKS IN PROGRESS...

This is what Glynis is working on now!  Love it!  I'm sure it will be finished and bound and she will be onto a totally different project by next Monday!  :o))


We have a new woolie amongst us...Judy is working on this Primitive Gatherings Table Mat...I think she is hooked!  
                                      

And at Heritage many hands always make light work!   The ladies were busy pinning this lovely Scrap Happy Quilt...getting her ready for quilting!
The Heritage Quilters would like to thank you for all of your lovely comments throughout the year and wish you the best in 2016!!  I'm sure that they will continue to provide you with lots of eye candy in the New Year!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!~P

7 comments:

  1. The snowman and strip Christmas tree is my favorite of this batch. Very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gals all finished off the year with an impressive ending to 2015. I'll enjoy more show and tell next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very busy group of ladies, a big well done to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilts, they always make the most beautiful things.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for always sharing what's happening at Heritage Quilters. Busy gals! Lots of eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep me inspired. Problem is I want to make all the patterns. Thanks to your blog mentioning Kansas Troubles I was able to visit on our way south. Are you heading to Cal. this season?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Heritage girls never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete