Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Ray of Sunshine...

I got an early Christmas gift from my quilty daughter...
 And it's like a ray of sunshine!
 Beautifully pieced... with gorgeous quilting!  And the fabrics are wonderful...

It brightens up my sewing room...like a rainbow sparkling in the sunshine...Doesn't it look wonderful on my pin-up frame!  
Thank you, Erin!  There's nothing like a little bit of quilty love to brighten one's day!

This morning we are off and running...I wonder what kind of adventures we can conjure up?  I'll keep you posted...

Have a super Saturday...and Happy Stitching!~P

14 comments:

  1. So pretty. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mini quilt, on my to do list, lucky you to have one from your daughter.

    Love the snowman scene below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lucky you! It is just gorgeous! My daughter Lizzie left me a sample of how to do this block when she last visited from Sweden; I should try it after Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks very complicated, love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Christmas Gift from your Quilty Daughter. She couldn't wait for the day??? Enjoy it all year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a sweet little gift. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not into the modern look for quilts, but I love this. Erin did a fabulous job. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty design, and she did it perfectly! I love the quilting too -- rays of sunshine, like you say. That's sure to keep you smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful wall hanging and so beautifully made, Erin sure takes after her mom.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely wall hanging and especially special to you as Erin made it, she has certainly your talents with a needle etc

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! It is so nice that you have a daughter to share that part of your life with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that. Have a wonderful holiday..

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're SEW lucky! I only have sons and neither of them quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little quilt is gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete