Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amy’s Blogger’s Quilt Market…it that time of year!

The AMAZING Amy from ‘Amy’s Creative Side’ is at it again!  She is hosting the annual Bloggers’ Quilt Market!!

This is a venue for bloggers to strut their stuff…well…maybe not ALL their stuff..but at least two quilts.

This year I chose Button Town to be entered in the Wall Hanging Category!  I love my Button Town and hope you do too!

                P1190839-001

I needle turned and hand appliquéd the houses and vine.  I then big stitch quilted around the houses, berries and vines.  The rest of the quilt was machine quilted.

P1190841

P1190842

The pattern for ‘Button Town’ can be found in this issue of Quiltmania.

P1140560

If you would like to see the other wall hanging entries then go HERE!  Be prepared as there are tons of wonderful Wall Hangings hanging over at Amy’s!!  Hurry on over!

Remember to send a little love Amy’s way as she puts a lot of time and effort into hosting this Quilt Show!!

Thanks for stopping by…have a wonderful weekend!~P

9 comments:

  1. I have spent way too long online the past two days. First for the Posting and Linking up and then Hopping. Sew many new ideas to see out there. I am always happy to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is just spectacular! Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost a whole chunk of yesterday checking out the entries at Amy's. Yikes! Love your Button Town quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful wall hanging. The buttons are a lovely feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that's absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I love your Button Town. It has houses on it and who doesn't love a house quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just delightful and gorgeous subtle colour palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love house quilts and this is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete