Thursday, November 26, 2015

Going to the Dogs...?

This was my only purchase from Heritage Quilting's Silent Auction held a couple of weeks ago....a dog/cat book called "It's Raining Cats and Dogs"!  It's an oldie but a goody!  Since making my 'Dog Daze' baby quilt, I have been on the look out for other animal quilt patterns and this book sure has some fun little critter quilts to make!

Check it out...

 Adorable, or what!  

 And just look at these kitty faces....the makings of the SWEETEST baby quilt EVER!
Yup...this book is going to get a good workout!  And for only $2 all I can say is...
"SCORE!!!"

To all of my American friends, wishing you the Best Thanksgiving EVER!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

  1. Those dogs are all so cute! Happy Thanksgiving! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book! I am going to be on the look out for this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a bargain magnet. I want to go thrifting with you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great book. All those dogs are so cute. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanks giving. Lovely designs, cannot wait to see you whip one of those up!
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dog and cat quilt, that is fun and fun to use scraps with it.
    I need to make some scrap quilts, I just love making them and fun to do up blocks and end up with a quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun book. Love the daschunds on the front

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember that book. Looks like you can find some cute things to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute quilts! Thanks so much for the happy Thanksgiving greetings. Enjoyed a very nice weekend. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pattern with dogs on a cover of a book is so lovely! I think I should try it for my next project. I will have an assignment about sewing at pinkelstar.com, and this pattern would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete