Sunday, August 2, 2015

Heritage Happenings...

I cleaned up my camera card this morning and came across some Heritage pictures that I didn't know I had...:o}}...  plus a few that I took last week while at Heritage Quilt Guild!  Sorry about that ladies...
So let the good times roll...


















 And these pictures are from last week...so I remember these...Sandy's gorgeous wool runner that she is still working on...absolutely beautiful!

 Judy received a bundle of purple FQs for Christmas (not her favourite colour) so she made a runner...and with the left over fabric she...
 ...made the backing...and will gift it back to the person who gave her the fabric!  ;o)
 And Glynis finished off her 'Warm Winter Blessings'...gorgeous as ever!  Love this quilt...and yes, this woman does NOT sleep!!

So now I am caught up and my camera card is spic and span!  Ohhh... what will I talk about tomorrow?  
Have a sunny Sunday and Happy Stitching!~P

6 comments:

  1. Lovely show and tell, I especially like the wool house and crow and

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quilt in two sizes. I wonder was the 2nd one made with leftovers? Lots happening at Heritage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful projects! I really like the wool runner with the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great selection love the first one looks a bit complicated. The purple table runner rally jumped out at me wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wool piece with the flowers and crows is a good one.

    ReplyDelete