Monday, July 25, 2016

Let It Snow BOM...

My version of  the Buttermilk Basin's  'Let it Snow' BOM is all caught up... and with over half a month to spare!  Yeehaw....



Only two more letters to go...and I have to say, that I have loved stitching each and every block!  Stacy West is one talented designer! I can't wait to see what she does with O and W...and then the finish-up blocks!  Thanks again, Stacy!  Keep 'em coming! They almost make me want snow... and Winter...gawd forbid!

Have a Magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

5 comments:

  1. Love how your blocks are turning out Paulette.

    How fun, I also did a Let it Snow post this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and I love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the japanese taupes, wish I had done that, really works well with the wools. I still need to cut out my last two, hopefully I can catch up on my BOM's this week.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! These are such cool designs (no pun). I downloaded the L (my name, after all), but I knew I would never have the time to do the whole quilt. So, I am enjoying yours immensely. :-)

    ReplyDelete