When I saw the name of your post I thought you were referring to Mary Lou Weidman's book, but now I see you are working in wool! Love the different centres you've stitched for your flowers, they will be a lovely Spring addition to enjoy! Happy Monday.
I am a wife, mother of three adult daughters, retired school teacher and crafter. I love quilting, making jewelry, stitching, felting and scrapbooking but quilting is my BIG passion.
Next Level Pizza….Oh my!
-
Rick and I were debating back and forth over what to make for supper last
weekend. I was determined to use up some leftovers in the refrigerator. He
wanted...
Friday Finish!
-
I finally finished the kid's quilt. It is another piece from the set I won
from The Whimsical Workshop, years ago. I still have some pieces left, so
it...
Another quilt gone
-
This quilt is now residing in Kitimat, B.C. It was mailed last week to
it's new owner .... my brother-in-law. He and his wife now live in
assisted liv...
CRAFT DAYS AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
-
*Hello Quilters!* Are you ready for the Holidays? The *Attic Window Quilt
Shop *has the answers for you. *Craft Days* are being held at the shop.
Sor...
TGIFF: Iridescent Star!
-
Hi, it's time for " Thank Goodness It's Finished" Friday! Thanks for
stopping by!
Iridescent Star
Yay! It's always great to cross off another UFO! Big ...
Flying in Circles
-
Flying in Circles...
A quilt I designed and started way back in 2005.
Needle turn applique using
vintage Brannock and Patek fabrics.
I finally got ar...
Smal boxes are fun
-
When staying at the cabin a weekend with sewing friends I got hooked on
sewing these small Bitsy Boxes. Could not stop sewing them. Not much else
to sh...
A long Time Coming......
-
Hello my dear friends. I don't know exactly where to begin. You all know
that I fell down my stairs in June. I had an x ray of my back at the Drs.
...
Marsupials and Monotremes Fabric Blog Tour
-
Welcome to my turn for the Monotremes & Marsupials Fabric Tour for
Australian designer Amanda Brandl.
Amanda has an eye for Australian flora and fauna a...
Christmas and More
-
It is a nasty rainy day outside my window, but elsewhere in the Maritimes,
the snow is falling, so a great day to post a few projects that I have been
work...
Thrifty Shopping
-
I had an appointment recently that was near a Goodwill Thrift Store. So
that meant I HAD to go have a look around! Not to many treasures jumped in
my cart ...
WE ARE LIVE...
-
check out our new online shop! You can also see all of our blog and
instagram posts all from vintagebegonia.com. or you can click on the shop
button up ab...
Gingerbread birds and butter brickle
-
I made these gingerbread birds this past week from an antique cookie board
I purchased last year. I can't even begin to tell you how much it
cost.....bu...
-
I apologize for being late to post today. We have a fun Blog Tour
schedule, and I should have started you off right away this morning, but I
was delayed....
Wake up Blog!!
-
It's been, oh never mind! Way too long since I have posted here. Some
things have changed, like I am a few years older and no longer making dolls
and dog c...
Some finishes and a fun link
-
I have had the chance to spend some good quality time in my sewing room
lately. Between a major dental catastrophe and rest and recovery time I am
workin...
The family cottage quilt
-
Hi everyone,
I finished a quilt today.
Many years ago my Mom embroidered some cottage blocks for a quilt.
Each block has the name of one of my brothers o...
The Wedding
-
Several of you asking about the wedding that took place this past Labor Day
weekend so here are a few pictures for you. My youngest son and his new
wife (...
Moving on
-
Wow, It's been a long time since I updated my blog.
I made an Instagram account and I will not be blogging anymore.
Here's my new place
https://www.insta...
The Good Old Fashioned Way
-
Update on making Deb Eggar's "Floral Abundance"...
Deb Eggar's "Floral Abundance" in Spring 2013 Primitive Quilts and Projects
Judy's Version
Quilt Top ...
A Close Up View of the Get Outta Town Bag
-
We love all the beaches and pools here in Georgia! It's so hot in the
summer that when your outside literally it's because you are on your way to
the bea...
I'm still here! Sorry I disappeared...
-
Hi again,
I've had quite a few messages asking what had happened and where I was, so
I thought I should apologise for disappearing and explain what's happe...
simply red and green.....
-
sharing with you three little simple red and green quilts....all made with
2" squares....with a couple exceptions.
Quilt 1 ~
Quilt 2 ~
Quilt 3 ~
cutti...
Oops, I didn't post again! Part 1
-
Posts have been started and left incomplete....intentions did not lead to
posts, and time has gone by so very quickly.
Rather than pontificate on my March ...
Slow Dance
-
This is my "Slow Dance" quilt, and is featured in this May 2015 American
Quilter magazine. This quilt was inspired by the traditional Tennessee
Waltz patt...
Those are adorable Paulette...they will be absolutely wonderful in your wooden bowl! They are Happy Flowers!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSweet flowers. It is cool today here. Only to get in the mid 60's. I know that would be warm to some but not me. So, I am wishing for spring.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I don't know if I could wait for Spring to put them out!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the name of your post I thought you were referring to Mary Lou Weidman's book, but now I see you are working in wool! Love the different centres you've stitched for your flowers, they will be a lovely Spring addition to enjoy! Happy Monday.
ReplyDeleteThose are so fun and happy, great blocks to chase away the winter blues.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
lovely, mind you here I think winter is about to hit us at last!
ReplyDeletealready dreaming of spring...winter in BC getting long :)
ReplyDelete