Monday, April 21, 2014

Together At Last….

Yesterday I manage to sneak off…fire up the ol’ machine… and do some mindless piecing…and I even found a ‘chick flick’ on the TV…ahhh HEAVEN!!

                       IMG_0784

Yup…I had FUN!

IMG_0785

I finished making all the blocks…

IMG_0787

Today…if I can slip away…I need to start putting her all together…

IMG_0788

Such a fun quilt to make!!  It’s called Science Fair by Jaybird designs and it’s for my middle daughter.  I think she is going to like it!! (I also think I need a bigger sewing room!!)

Hope you are having as much fun as I am!!  Nothing like a long weekend spent with family!  Speaking of FAMILY…TODAY is Basting Beauty’s Birthday…now say that three times REALLY fast!!  Happy Birthday, Erin (much better:)!!  Hope you have the best birthday EVER!!

Thank YOU for popping in to see what I am up to… I’m hoping you have a wonderful Easter Monday and can make some time to stitch too!~P

11 comments:

  1. Glad you found time to stitch. The chick flick is a Must! Love the colors, I'm sure DD will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I also think I need a bigger sewing room!!)....ummmm...huh?? I don't think so!!!! Jeesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors for your new project!Greetings. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea having the t.v. Behind your sewing machine. Looks like you were motivated making those blocks, the colours are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and nice to have stitching time. I am redoing my room and think I have a way to get a space for Nick so I can sew when he is here and keep him happy too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt and nice to have stitching time. I am redoing my room and think I have a way to get a space for Nick so I can sew when he is here and keep him happy too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a television in front of my sewing machine. I am afraid I would end up watching more than sewing and that would not be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quilt looks like fun. Erin sure did a beautiful job on hers! She really has gotten the bug from you! So special. Glad you had a nice Easter. Good to see you about again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of this, the colours are wonderful. Doesn't look as though the new, larger sewing room's going to happen any time soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful quilt in progress! I am amazed at what you get done...me, I tend to spin my wheels :)

    ReplyDelete