Thursday, October 20, 2016

The One That Got Away...

The one that got away is now stitched and is safely tucked into its new home!

                                            

The pattern for this sweet wee pillow came from a Primitive Gathering's Pattern called "A Few of My Favourite Things".


Hey, with this little sucker complete, I am officially finished stitching my Fall Bowl Fillers!  I have now got bowl fillers for each season! Yeehaw! 

BUT..as you know, quilters are NEVER, EVER finished....As I put the final stitch into this wee Fall pillow, my thoughts shifted to....Christmas!  YIKES!  Did you know that there are only 65 more stitching days till Christmas?!  Yup...now that's food for thought!  The orange wool will get traded for some red and green...pumpkin thoughts will be exchanged for candy canes, reindeer and holly!! Yup...I can FEEL it...the shift is coming....!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P


9 comments:

  1. Very cute final Fall filler (don't you just love alliteration?). : )
    Oh, did you have to spoil the fun? I have been loving wallowing in the Fall colored wool, and now you have me thinking of the Christmas projects that were going to get quilted before Christmas this year.
    I LOVE Christmas, but I don't love that the Christmas flimsies will spend another year in the UFO closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish for your display of rolled quilts in the wooden box Paulette. But admit it we always have another little something to add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a magazine holder of some kind. Whatever it is, it looks very good with all your stitched goodies. I'll be knocking on your door begging for Halloween treats and you can just slip this container of goodies in my huge bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your magazine rack is a perfect holder for your mini quilts and bowl fillers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeks is right. I'm not ready to give up these fall colors too quickly. Your fall fillers are fun and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the pillows with quilts, nice display idea.
    That would be fun to do for christmas in a basket.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful orange wool on that cute pumpkin pillow. I can't believe Christmas is so close. Looking forward to those Christmas pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 65 days???? Not possible!!! I was gone all summer and just got the spring touches put away and placed fall stitchery out...love your little vignettes - the wood piece is perfect for displaying those cute pumpkins and minis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this little pumpkin, Paulette! Can't go wrong with pumpkins! But this one is particularly sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete