Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Newest Favourite...

Check out my newest FAVOURITE book....It's Bonnie Sullivan's 'A Change of Seasons', hot off the presses last month!

                                         
SERIOUS eye candy in this book...like this DDG (drop dead GORGEOUS) Autumn Quilt!  LOVE this quilt...it is SEW on my TO DO LIST!!

And well...with Christmas and Winter are just around the corner...this SWEET project didn't even reach the LIST!  


Sometimes you just have to go with the urge and get 'er done!

My name is Sweet P and I endorse this ad!  (Geeze...do you think that I've been watching too much American TV...) BELIEVE ME...Make that a HEARTY endorsement! :o))

Have a super Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P

13 comments:

  1. Bonnie, her sister, and mother are members of my guilt guild here in Salem, Oregon. The mom is the backbone of the phenomenal quilting talent ...Marge McCanse. The sisters did a slide show presentation on their joint trip to France several years ago where so many ideas and inspiration came from. Oh, we were all so jealous of that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You are just killin' me Paulette! Now I want to shop for this book! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my--her stuff looks gorgeous! I do not NEED another book, you temptress, you. *LOL*
    Why have I not seen her stuff before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful book! It's on my wish list at Amazon. I'll be ordering it now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her books and have one, some I made but lots more to do.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. look forward to seeing the snowman stitched

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the book recommendation and that snowman is adorable!!I can see why it was hard to resist...off to start mine snow lady. :)Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just received my copy and I LOVE it too! I have two stockings to make this year and I'm thinking they might come from that book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful endorsement. The fall quilt is DDG! I can see why the snowman never made it to the list. He needs to be done now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had read elsewhere that the book was a good one. Lots of make you want to do projects in it.
    Are you making a trip to the USA this winter?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet there are several of us who want to make tat Autumn Quilt...just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete